Cain A. Knight
AEW’s Revolution pay-per-view (PPV) is coming up on Sunday, Mar. 7. With less than three weeks to go until showtime, the card is shaping up fast.
Given that Cody Rhodes’ tag team match against Shaquille O’Neal will take place on the Mar. 3 episode of Dynamite, that left him open with nothing to do at Revolution. That’s no longer the case. On tonight’s (Feb. 17) episode of Dynamite, AEW revealed that Cody will compete in a 6-man ladder match on the PPV, along with Scorpio Sky and Penta El Zero M.
But the bigger news is that Kenny Omega’s next world championship defense was finally booked. And it’s not just any match. It will be an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch against Jon Moxley…and Omega is the one who chose the stipulation!
Moxley finally gets his rematch after the title was stolen from him by Omega on Dec. 2, and it’s going to be absolutely bonkers.
That gives us the following card for Revolution:
- Kenny Omega (c) vs. Jon Moxley (AEW world title Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch)
- Sting & Darby Allin vs. Brian Cage & Ricky Starks (Street Fight)
- Young Bucks (c) vs. MJF & Chris Jericho (AEW tag team titles)
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Tournament Winner (AEW women’s title)
- 6-man Ladder Match with Cody Rhodes, Scorpio Sky, Penta El Zero M
- Hangman Page vs. Matt Hardy (Big Money Match)
Get complete Dynamite results and coverage here.