Manolo Has Pizzazz
Don’t have time to follow all of AEW’s online content? Don’t worry. We got you covered with the AEW Rewind, which will rewind through social media bits and YouTube videos from the past week to prepare you for Wednesday night Dynamite.
Excalibur attempted to host a sitdown chat between Trent and Miro. It did not go smoothly. Miro was upset about the lack of contrition for destroying the video game, and Trent whined about being illegally assaulted. Miro was once Trent’s young boy in training, and Trent will make Miro his young boy once again. They will settle their beef in the ring on Dynamite.
I’m giving that round of trash talk to Miro. He had a good point about Trent not apologizing. Trent’s point about Miro illegally assaulting him was weak and wimpy.
MJF may soon have a new meaning. Instead of Maxwell Jacob Friedman, those initials could represent Maxwell Jacob Friendship.
I’m going to win…but more importantly I’m going to grow on these guys.
I feel a powerful friendship brewing. t.co/qKV1SqBUxA
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) October 29, 2020
If you’ve ever watched MJF with The Dynasty in MLW, then you know MJF can be a good friend. His gift trains are legendary. Chugga, chugga!
MJF expressing his desire to join the Inner Circle may have inadvertently stirred up Team Taz.
My wildly successful & wealthy friend, you are correct on “Jonathan” sketchy BS (he is just like his buddy Darby), BUT that whole “no better group” comment well,
the mood will change…soon. t.co/DhbLOS0qFk
— taz (@OfficialTAZ) November 2, 2020
Visions of faction warfare will dance in my head later tonight after I get nestled for bed. I can’t wait to see Team Taz explode with fury once they are through with Darby Allin and Will Hobbs.
PAC is scheduled to break his silence tonight. That announcement provoked a humorous idea from Fenix.
The intensity between Eddie Kingston and PAC would be off the charts. That sounds like a great next chapter for Kingston after he quits against Jon Moxley at Full Gear.
Arn Anderson justified punching Orange Cassidy in last week’s TNT title lumberjack match due the Best Friends taking a cheap shot on Cody. Arn is also confident that Cody will retain against Darby Allin at Full Gear.
Here’s Abadon being a creepy creepazoid. This video is seriously creepy.
Big Swole stopped by A Shot of Brandi (here) to guzzle rum punch and prepare chicken curry. She told a story about punching her husband, Cedric Alexander, in the chest the first time they met. Swole’s fun personality was on display as a connoisseur of spirits.
Being the Elite
“Losses Matter Too” – Being The Elite, Ep. 228 (here) featured:
- The Young Bucks went to the ring to support Brandon Cutler against Peter Avalon.
- Cutler had a sitdown interview package highlighting every one of his losses to 0-25-2. He wanted to prove that he deserved his AEW contract and wasn’t just given it as a friend of the Bucks. The segment culminated with Cutler finally winning. He defeated Avalon last week on Dark.
- Post-match, the Bucks celebrated with Cutler. Losing doesn’t mean you’re a loser. Failing doesn’t mean you’re a failure. Cutler never gave up and got his first win in AEW. Matt apologized to Cutler, who responded that it was water under the bridge.
- The gator golf tournament finale will be a triple threat next week between Matt Jackson, John Silver, and Trent to win the BTE Championship.
- Fuego del Sol paid for his own flight to be at the show just so he could get an opportunity. Matt limped in the background. Sammy Guevara suggested that Fuego attack Matt and take his spot in the gator golf tournament. Sammy threw his shoe at Matt, but it hit Brian Cage in the chest. Sammy pointed the finger at Fuego. Cage lifted the masked man up against the wall. Fuego ratted Sammy out. Cage noticed that Sammy was only wearing one shoe. A chase ensued.
- Alex Reynolds and John Silver tried to recruit Darby Allin for the Dark Order. Allin threatened to shove a skateboard up their butts.
- Luchasaurus and Super Panda worked on improving Luchasaurus’ skills. The dino did a backflip into the pool. The water splash put out his father’s BBQ.
- Speaking Spanglish played a Family Feud style game. Alex Abrahantes tried to fix it in favor of The Dark Order against Santana, Ortiz, Dasha Gonzalez, Diamante, Sammy Guevara, but Benigno Bodega saved the day for the Latinos.
We’ll close with Ron Funches and Brian Posehn cracking jokes by naming fancy wrestling moves.