Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider notes that there was fear Candice LeRae may have suffered a broken bone in her arm but that was unconfirmed. For what it’s worth, Triple H mentioned she needs an x-ray to see the extent of the damage. He also said there were “multiple injuries” coming out of NXT WarGames but said none were considered serious.
- The Observer notes the full TLC card was finalized at a meeting on Thursday this past week, so we should see all the matches officially booked sooner rather than later.
- Per Wrestling Inc, Kenny Omega appearing on Impact will be a one-off and The Good Brothers will likely be coming to AEW for a match but that’s likely the extent of the relationship between the two sides.
- They also say Don Callis’ contract with Impact Wrestling is up soon and he’s likely to move to AEW when it’s up.
- According to the Observer, Dynamite on Dec. 23 won’t air in its usual time slot but could air after an NBA game that night but that’s not certain yet.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.