Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Not only is Ronda Rousey training for a return to WWE, Fightful Select says her husband Travis Browne has been working on his pro wrestling skills as well.
- Rey Mysterio told ESPN’s Ariel Helwani he believes Cain Velasquez will be back in WWE some day.
- Combined with news his merchandise was pulled from WWE Shop, a Full Gear commercial featuring “shocking appearances” throughout AEW history has fans speculating about a Sting appearance at Saturday’s PPV.
- Paige said on her Twitch channel Saturday that she’s decided to continue streaming despite WWE’s new policy on third-party engagement.
- Also working around the ban, it looks like Zelina Vega has opened an Only Fans account for non-nude cosplay photos.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.